Scheduling Your First Visit
To inquire about a first visit, please fill out the Intake Request Form or call the Intake Coordinator at 301-695-8390 ext. 1
What to Bring to Your First VisitTo help make the most of our time together, please complete the paperwork identified below. You have the option to download, print and bring a copy of your completed forms to your first appointment or fill out and submit the paperwork online using our secure forms.
- 1. A completed, signed and dated Patient Registration Form
- 2. A signed and dated Financial Agreement
- 3. A completed, signed and dated Billing Authorization Form (to be completed by Patients 18 years and older who have someone else taking responsibility for payment, such as a parent/guardian)
- 4. A signed and dated Patient Rights and Responsibilities Form
- 5. A completed, signed and dated Evalulation Form: (choose just one):
- For Patients 18 and older - Adult Evaluation Form OR
- For Patients 17 and younger - Child / Adolescent Evaluation Form (to be completed by a parent/guardian)
- 6. A signed and dated TeleHealth Consent Form
- 7. A signed and dated In-Person Consent Form
- 8. A completed, signed and dated Email Consent Form
- 9. A signed and dated Notice of Fees
Our Privacy and Patient Policy DocumentsThe following documents are yours to print and keep. You do not need to bring these to any appointment.
- Blue Ridge Privacy Notice
- Blue Ridge Policies - Updated 4/12/22
Prescription RefillsIf you are a current patient and would like to request a prescription refill, please click here to access our secure online Prescription Refill Request Form.
If you prefer to phone in your request, our prescription refill line can be reached by calling: 301-695-8390 ext. 2
Miscellaneous FormsAt some point during your time with us, your therapist or psychiatrist may ask you to complete one or more of the forms below. Please do not complete and return any of these forms unless your therapist requests you to do so.
Go to our Payment & Insurance page for more information on how to plan payment for your first visit.
In accordance with privacy laws, the only forms that can be sent to us electronically are the forms we have made available for you to fill out and submit directly through our website.
ALL OTHER COMPLETED PAPERWORK CANNOT BE SENT TO US ELECTRONICALLY. Please download, print, complete and bring any other requested forms with you to your first appointment.